Get coverage built to protect your home.

At Easy Living Insurance, we understand that your home is much more than just a physical structure – it’s where memories are made, where you find comfort and security, and where your family and personal belongings are kept safe.

What risks does your policy cover?

Our coverage options are designed to provide you with the peace of mind you deserve, so you can focus on what’s most important: living your life to the fullest.
Coverage for damage to the structure of the house
Coverage for personal belongings and contents of the house
Natural disaster coverage, including damage from events like earthquakes, floods, and wildfires
Coverage for theft or break-ins
Loss of use coverage for temporary relocation expenses
Water damage from plumbing, water heater, heating or cooling system or appliance.
Optional coverage for high-value items, such as jewelry or fine art
water poll near house during golden hour

Been here before? Review your quotes.

Compare quotes and get house insurance in right way

Get an Insurance Quote

Reliable. Personal. Easy.

Our goal is to make purchasing and maintaining house insurance simple and hassle-free.
Our knowledgeable agents are here to guide you through the process, answer any questions you may have, and help you find the right coverage to meet your needs.

Facing any confusion to get a quote!

House insurance is a type of insurance policy that provides coverage for damage to your home, personal belongings, and personal liability. It helps protect you financially in the event of unexpected events such as natural disasters, theft, or damage to your property.
If you’re a homeowner, consider the cost to rebuild if the home was damaged and needed to be built again from the start. Home insurance can help. Here's why:

- If you have a mortgage, check whether your home loan arrangement requires you to take out an insurance policy on your property.
- Your home is most likely your most significant financial asset—so it can make sense to protect it.
- If you lost your home in a natural disaster, consider if you couldn’t afford to replace it, this could potentially leave you and your family without a home.
- If you're renting, you can protect your belongings with a standalone contents-only policy.

Most policies have a maximum amount they'll pay for a specific item, such as jewellery. If your valuable items exceed this amount, you can specify them in your policy, so they’re covered for the right amount. This will generally cost you more. You may also need to take out specified portable contents cover if you would like to protect these items away from home.
House insurance covers the physical structure of your home and any permanent fixtures, while contents insurance covers your personal belongings. Home insurance may also include liability coverage, while contents insurance may not.
If an accident at home causes damage to your valuables—for example, a painting falls from the wall or you spill paint on the carpet—this may not necessarily be covered by your insurance policy.

While some providers cover all types of damage in the home, others specify certain types of incidents such as burglary or fire—or charge an extra premium to cover you for accidents. You’ll need to review the conditions of the policy carefully before deciding if it provides the level of cover you want.
Some policies will replace your old contents with new ones, regardless of their age. Others will only pay the current value of the lost or damaged item, which may mean the full cost to replace it isn't covered. Check the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) of the policy you’re interested in carefully to make sure you know what you’re covered for.